Monday, May 18, 2020

My Phoenix Afghan

I'm making some headway on the Phoenix Afghan.  It's a challenging pattern with each round different from the rest--lots of counting of stitches.  My daughter and I decided to work on our afghans together. 


The pattern is by Hooked on Sunshine.  We had started by taking part in their Crochet Along, which was almost over when we started.  It was fun seeing everyone's projects as they progressed with their afghans.

I'm using a size H hook and Red Heart with Love and Red Heart Super Saver yarns in lots of different colors. 
The pattern has about 11 parts, but I don't want my afghan to be really big.  So, I think I will stop after Part 9.


I'm really enjoying working on this afghan!  I hope to finish it soon between some other projects! 


No comments:

Post a Comment